Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pumpkin Time

My whole family tries to get together every Thursday night for dinner. We call it "Family Night." It generally happens at our house because we are the middle point between my brother in Boise and my sister in Nampa. It's usually a noise, chaotic dinner and then entertainment provided by the cousins. (Tutus and microphones are often involved.) But not last week - last week was our annual trip to Linder Farms! We had a beautiful evening of hay rides, pumpkin picking, petting zoo, bounce houses, mini donuts and fiddle music.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Somehow, Chuck and Missy didn't end up in any of my pictures this year...sorry guys!  I loved your pictures on FB.

2 comments:

The Merry Band of Fife said...

Ah, treasure those moments. I'm so envious of your lovely family (but in a good way, not in the bad way, if that makes any sense), and I hope that someday my own children will be close to each other and to James and I when they have families of their own. And, man, that reminds me that I have NO idea when we're going to make it to the pumpkin patch this year LOL.

Amanda said...

Some day we'll make it to the pumpkin patch! I keep saying that every year and I know it'll happen eventually. ☺
Anyways, always love your posts about your family nights. That's such a blessing for you all to be so close. Love the pictures too!!