Monday, December 12, 2011

My Flammy

I love these people - plain and simple.

I love that we enjoy being together. I love our dumb family jokes. I love that my kids beg to spend time with their aunts and uncles. I love that my girls don't know whether to call my dad Grandpa or Pastor. I love getting to hear Dad's teaching every Sunday! I love that Sierra and Ally are taking piano lessons from Grandma Phyllis. I love the vicious love-hate relationship that Valerie and Riley have right now. I love to watch Annie and Ally become completely engrossed in the Polly Pocket world. I love my mom's Bible study lessons. I love that we play board games together - even if Benjy usually wins. I love that we get to spend these years together in Idaho. Who would ever have imagined that all of us would be living within 20 miles of each other?! We've been spread across the country and across the world for a long time. This is a very blessed time.

PS - Happy Birthday to Missy and Susie this week!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful picture Serena! You have a wonderful family and I love hearing about all your adventures. Blessings to you all during this holiday season.

And happy birthday to Susie and Missy!

Phyllis said...

Thanks for reminding us of all our blessings. I love it that you organize our "family nights" so that we stay closely connected to each other in spite of busy schedules.

Kelly said...

You have a great family! I know what you mean about being thankful to have everyone living so close together :)

Fabiana said...

A wonderful family that is very special for me!
You're in my heart and my best memories.
I hope to see you again!

All the best!
Fabiana

IBK - Teatro Pascoa 2010 said...

I love that you Love your Flammy! And I love that you blog about it!