Saturday, September 3, 2011

"B" says b...b...



...balloons!
What would compel two tired mamas to wake their five slumbering wee ones, skip breakfast and all regular morning routines, buckle them into their car seats and drive to downtown Boise at dawn?! The Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic, that's what!



Susie and I were on the highway by 7 o'clock on Friday morning and arrived at Ann Morrison Park just in time to watch about 30 balloons be inflated and then lift off of the ground right in front of us. The sights and sounds were unforgettable! I mean, how many kindergartners get to watch a hot air balloon launch as part of their study of the letter "Bb"? So fun!


They flew right over our heads!


These were some of our favorites...the Coke balloon and The Happiest Balloon on Earth!


2 comments:

summer said...

I just love these pics! Oh and we totally used to put kids on top of the stroller! Glad to know we're not the only ones!

Fabiana said...

Great!
Lindo! Muito lindo!
I love this picture too!!!
Serena, do you now a Christian School where my daugther can do an exchange for one year? She is in the 8. Grad.
Thanks so much!
Fabiana and Family!