Sunday, October 10, 2010

10 Random Thoughts on 10/10/10

1. Very bummed to miss church this morning due to a snotty nosed little child. (Dr. Will Varner was at our church this weekend for a Bible conference on the book of James. I'm glad that I was at least able to be there for the afternoon sessions yesterday.)

2. Feeling convicted about several issues: my tongue, pride, self-centered planning, etc.

2. While at home, I started on the mountain of laundry that I usually tackle on Mondays. (Yeah for getting ahead!)

3. Sick of the smell of taco soup. The crock pot was on all morning preparing for our youth staff lunch and meeting at the Munger home.

4. Although it's hard to miss a Sunday afternoon nap, I always enjoy lunch and brainstorming with the staff.

5. Thankful to come home and find Marc and three girls taking good long naps.

6. I love Marc!

7. I'm so blessed to be "Mom" to Sierra, Ally and Valerie!

8. Sorrowing with the Noland family after hearing of Roy's death last night. Yet rejoicing in the secure HOPE OF HEAVEN!

9. Debating whether to put the aforementioned snotty nosed child in the nursery tonight and go to the service anyway. She's acting fine.

10. Wishing that there was at least one more day of vacation before Marc and Sierra go back to school. It was a good long weekend!!!



(Did you notice that I have two #2's? Oh well, I don't feel like fixing it. And it's my blog, so I don't have to!)

No comments: