Sunday, September 12, 2010

Going ... Going ... GONE!

Normally at this time of year we head over to Julia Davis Park in Boise for a lazy Saturday at Art in the Park. Not this year. Nope. This year was very different! On Saturday we drove over to Twin Falls to watch Chuck do some BASE jumping during the Perrine Bridge Festival. It was a very exciting day! Not quite like walking around on the grass and looking and expensive photography, paintings, ceramics, jewelry, and trinkets. This year I had a strangle hold on my girls as we watched guys with "serious thrill issues" jump from a bridge spanning the Snake River Canyon.

Valerie would take her thumb out of her mouth long enough to say "Uh-Oh" every time someone jumped.

Sierra and Ally liked looking down into the drop zone to see who could land right in the middle of the target.

Going....
Going...
GONE!!!
What's next?!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Yes I would like to know how he plans to top this craziness?!? :)

Mrs. Colleen Ford said...

OH MY GOSH that must totally scare your parents to death! I like Chucks longer hair!