Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Susie's Surprise 30th

I don't understand how it can be possible that we celebrated my little sister's 30th birthday this weekend when I AM STILL ONLY 24!!!! Where have the years gone?

Benjy did a great job of making all the arrangements for a surprise party at my parents' house on Saturday afternoon. We had several Beck and Cook family members as well as some close friends over for cake. Mom made a fabulous ice-cream cake for the occasion. Along with the gifts, we played a fun "Susie trivia" game and watched a great slide show of her life. It was a special day for all of us. We love you Susie!

Mom's tasty ice-cream cake sensation!
Getting a little help with the gift opening.

Watching the PowerPoint show that Benjy and his mom put together.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh how fun! Good job Benjy!


I would kill Mike if he ever did anything like that. :)