I found the camera right where I figured it would be...underneath my seat in the car. Now, isn't that a clever place to hide it?! So here are a few photos from the last week or so. I went a little crazy with the uploading. Sorry.
Happy sisters in matching outfits yet again! I honestly don't purposefully buy matching clothes. Most of what they wear are hand-me-downs. It just happens to work out that way.
Sierra loves to hold Annie and "teach" her how to play with new toys.
Story time with the cousins.
We had to make our own turkey on Wednesday so that Marc could have his own huge supply of left-overs. (I know - I should have given you a better view of the bird.)
This is Ally's method of eating a baked potato....just go for it like an apple! (Don't you love the place mats that Carolyn made for the girls last Thanksgiving?)
The "Kid's Table" at Thanksgiving. Everyone is so grown up now.
And the rest of the Obenchain clan.
Sierra and Ally "taking naps" on Aunt Sue Herrick's chair after the feast!
Making Grandma's famous cinnamon rolls...or cinnamon lumps if you're between the ages of 2 and 4.
1 comment:
I like how Ally eats the potato. Kind of like Carson and corn on the cob.
I also loved the pictures you posted on Facebook. Hilarious!
So glad you got to see Jim Brickman! Did Marc have fun? Have a great time at your other "concert" tonight! :)
Post a Comment