Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lagging and Gagging

Susie told me tonight that she knew I must not be feeling well due to the long gap between my last two posts. Truth be told, I have cashed in all my computer time in exchange for nap time. I've been exhausted these last two weeks and can hardly wait for the girls' nap time each afternoon so that I can zonk out on the couch. I feel so groggy when I wake up and am still ready for bed as soon as I can get things put away in the evenings. Besides that, I've been experiencing lovely bouts of nausea. Isn't the first trimester of pregnancy fun!?!? But alas, this too shall pass. And it will all be worth it.

We have been enjoying lots of time with family these last couple of weeks. The easiest way to catch up will be to bombard you with pictures, so here goes:

Carving a pumpkin with Grandpa Cook.

Another trip to Linder Farms. This time with Mom and Dad and the Becks.

The girls at a CVCS volleyball game.

Family Night at Meridian Lanes.

Sierra swiped my camera and took this picture of Ally and I.


Sorry to post another potty picture...but this is just SO ALLY!

Savannah Jane, The Adorable.

Sierra requested curlers one Saturday night and had extra curly hair on Sunday morning. Ally's lasted all of five minutes.

Watching Aunt Susie make grape juice in Grandma Obenchain's kitchen.

If you haven't done so already, read the next post about Marc. I think it will make you laugh.

2 comments:

Carl, Melitsa & Aiden said...

It must be so hard some days caring for the girls when you are so tired and feeling yukky! Glad to read that they still take naps, so you can sneak one in too :)
What week are you in now?

Kelly said...

I love all the pictures!
Why is Marc sitting so far away from everyone on the hayride? :)