Friday, April 6, 2012

A fun trip to the dentist (WHAT?!)

I find it rather ironic that I follow up a post about our trip to a candy store with a post about our visit to the dentist.  But this one was actually - can I really say it? - fun.  Missy has been working for a dental office in Boise for several months now, so we decided it was time to schedule the girls for some appointments.  Valerie would have preffered to help Missy at the front desk, but she eventally let the dentist look at her crooked little teeth as well.




 I have never had a good experience with a dentist, so just seeing these tools makes me break out in hives.  Thankfully, the girls do not share my fear and dread of dental work.  They enjoyed their cleanings and don't need to go back for another six months.  WOOHOO!  As soon as we got home, this is the scene that I saw in the playroom:

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It's good to see that the girls enjoy themselves when going to the dentist. I'm like you though, have not had a lot of good experiences and so am very squeamish when it comes to having to sit in that chair. Hence the reason I haven't found a dentist yet since moving here...almost four years ago...guess I better get on that ☺.