Ally Grace is five today!
I want to stop the clock. She is growing up way too fast. Today she thought that she was going to get to go to school. WHOA! I'm not ready for that - but I did promise that we would work on reading skills tomorrow. Where have the years gone?!
Ally's first birthday - ZOO Theme
Ally's second birthday - ELMO!
Ally's third birthday - Littlest Pet ShopWe celebrated the day with a trip to see RIO in 3D. (Cute movie!) After naps, we had a quick family dinner with her choice of cake before going to Main Street to watch the Dairy Days Parade. Now we have cousin Annie over for her first slumber party at our house. The "real" party is with our whole family next weekend at the cabin. We'll be getting TANGLED up in lots of fun...but that's another post.
Thank you, God, for our Ally Grace!

1 comment:
Happy birthday sweet Ally! May you have a very blessed year!!
Post a Comment