During the next two months Marc will be spending lots of time, money and creativity celebrating the women in his life. Here's the May/June line-up: Mother's Day (May 8), my birthday (May 9), Valerie's birthday (May 11), our anniversary (May 23), Ally's birthday (June 17) and Sierra's birthday (June 25). Are you feeling sorry for him?! You should. He likes to make sure that we all feel well loved and goes out of his way to do or buy special things. I have seen him scribbling his lists on scraps of paper lately: gift ideas, activities, cake choices, etc. So, over the next few weeks, if you see him wandering through our local shopping venues looking a little overwhelmed, will you please just send him home. Thanks!
"Marc's Girls"
(* I couldn't resist posting my favorite picture just one more time! *)
5 comments:
Beautiful girls you are!!
It's going to be a fun month! I just now saw the happy birthday post for me--thank you. The ABC's of last weekend were right on. Love your blog.
Happy birthday Serena!! I hope you have a very wonderful, fun-filled and blessed day today!!
Happy Birthday Serena!
I love you!!
Marc doesn't get them all to himself - I have some claims here too! I love you guys.
Post a Comment