I love your new favorite picture! It's perfect! Make sure you print it & get it framed!
Yes-an awesome picture! THE GIRLS!I had to double-take at the picture of Valerie with your dad! I thought it was Ally at first. Gosh Valerie is looking so old already!
YES! I love it too! CUTE!We need to have you guys over to the Y...I haven't forgotten! Let me know if one day is better than another.
hi serena!! i'm excited to find you and your blog. your family is beautiful! it's great to see what you guys have been up to!melissa lawler pidal
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love your new favorite picture! It's perfect! Make sure you print it & get it framed!
Yes-an awesome picture! THE GIRLS!
I had to double-take at the picture of Valerie with your dad! I thought it was Ally at first. Gosh Valerie is looking so old already!
YES! I love it too! CUTE!
We need to have you guys over to the Y...I haven't forgotten! Let me know if one day is better than another.
hi serena!! i'm excited to find you and your blog. your family is beautiful! it's great to see what you guys have been up to!
melissa lawler pidal
Post a Comment