Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another Milestone


Mommy: "Do you want me to quit wiggling your tooth?"
Sierra: "No. Keep going."
Mommy: "Am I hurting you?"
Sierra: "No - just do it."
Daddy: (gagging in the living room) "Will you two please shut the door. You're gross."
Mommy: "Are you sure you don't want me to stop?"
Sierra: "Yes! I'm sure. Pull as hard as if you were pulling a rhinoceros into your house!"

2 comments:

Mrs. Colleen Ford said...

Lillie just lost her upper right tooth. I'm like Mark I can NOT handle the tooth thing that's Eric's department! Can you believe how different they look with just one tooth missing? I keep looking at Lillie thinking that. The other side should be coming out soon as I'm sure it will for you all too! Our girls are getting big!

Carl, Melitsa & Aiden said...

Oh my, you are a braver woman than I!! I would be Mark gagging in the other room.