Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Grandpa

Wise. Kind. Humble. Generous. Honest. Faithful. Servant. Hard Working. Preacher. Carpenter. Mountain Man. Handy Man. Family Man. Garage Sale King. Ice Cream Connoisseur.

Grandpa on the banks of the Payette River.

Grandpa & Valerie


Grandpa & Ally


Grandpa & Sierra picking raspberries.


Grandpa & Grandma Obenchain.



My Grandpa Obenchain is turning 84 this week. He has always been someone that I greatly admire. I am very thankful for the heritage that he has given (and continues to give!) our family.


Happy Birthday, Grandpa!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

So sweet! It made me a little teary because I've been thinking a lot lately about not getting to see my grandparents near as much as I like and I know there's not much time left. That sounds so morbid but it's true. We've decided to try really hard to get back to MI again next year. I want my kids to know my grandparents too! I'm so thankful they've made the effort to keep in touch with them. Sorry I didn't mean to turn this into a personal rambling! :)