A Photo Montage by Sierra Elise - Age 5
One of the best, new cabin traditions is the "big kid" trip to town with Grandpa. My brave Dad loads the girls in his trusty, half-ton Chevy pick-up (a.k.a. THE BEAST) and takes them to the booming town of Crouch for some candy. On the way they usually stop to visit the animals at the Rick's house. I let Sierra take my camera along for this last trip since parents are not invited. I have always been very curious about what goes on. Here are a few of the many, many, many pictures that she took:
Well, okay - I took this one before they took off. And they are in the 4Runner this time because the roads were a bit slick.
A view of the driver from the back seat.
A neighbor's snowman through steamy, blurry windows.
A stop on the bridge to see the ice forming on the river.What you don't hear in these pictures is the John Denver CD blaring in the background. And, I guess that Sierra's hands were too busy to take any pictures of the girls eating their candy, but they each came back with chocolate around their lips and absolutely NO appetite for dinner.

1 comment:
That's so sweet! Your dad is a great grandpa!
I love when Garrett & Carson take pictures! It's fun to see things through their eyes.
Post a Comment