Can it be?!
Valerie Joy is two months old today.

Valerie's first trip to Krispy Kreme!
This little girl has turned into quite a chub-chub this month. Besides adding the pounds, she is developing quite a personality. Her blue eyes and toothless grin are a lethal combination. They almost make us forget about the late night parties that she likes to have. We're trying hard to change things, but she likes to go to bed between 11 and midnight! Valerie is a sweet little baby and already she is growing up way too fast.
**Update: I just got back from taking Valerie to her two month check-up. Here are the "fish facts," as my brother likes to call them:
Weight: 11 lbs. 3 oz. (65%)
Height: 22.375 inches (25%)
I told you she was a chunky monkey! Short and chubby like her Mommy. Dr. Welch said that she looks like a perfectly healthy little girl...but we already knew that!

3 comments:
You're feeding her too many donuts :D
what a doll face! i can't wait to get my hands on her and give her some love! hope that's sometime soon...
Janella
Short & chubby like Graham! Perfect!
I can't believe she's already 2 months old! I need to hold her more while she's still an itty bitty!
Post a Comment